New Website


My new Website: collingridge.co.uk

I put my first website at about this time last year. I had never done anything in flash before and was on a tight schedule to get it done. At the time i was very pleased with myself, but over time it has become clear to me that it was too small to display my images the way i would like them to be seen and it didn't have much room for expansion.
So with this website i have expanded its size, added a few bells and whistles to make it more user friendly and generally just cleaned it up.
There are still a few glitches (such as if you click on a thumbnail or any button for that matter twice, it will take you to the next image or page), but hopefully i will be able to iron them out before too long.
Also i haven't been able to put much new work up, as some of it has not been published yet!
But hopefully you should enjoy it!





Comments

Popular Posts